Thursday, March 30, 2006

Maybe...

Why did I create a blog?.. It is a very good question..

Maybe because one of my friends created one and I read it and I wanted to be able to publish my writings also.
Maybe because I want to let people know what I think.
Maybe because I want to understand the reason why it is so popular and see if I like it or not.
Maybe because I have not written anything for quite a long time and I want to start writing again.

I used to write a lot in French or English in the past and have not felt the desire to write the past few years. But I like to write and explain my thoughts. I like to write poems and texts.
So I miss it a bit and now is the time I chose to start again.

Maybe this blog will die soon..
Maybe it will sporadically be written..
Maybe I will be prolific...

Who knows.. Not me not anyone.. And this is why I want to try it..
Who does not try does not know..

Thanks anyways jwkrapp for giving me the will to try it out.. just by having done it yourself.

No comments: